We are looking for a Full Time, First Level Support Technician to join our team in Limassol, Cyprus.
The ideal candidate must be polite and energetic, possess great communication skills and meet the following requirements:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Operating Systems.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Very good knowledge of computer hardware.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory Domain Controller.
- Basic working knowledge of Office365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online).
- Basic working knowledge of Azure.
- Basic knowledge in networking.
- Fluent in written, spoken and oral English and Greek.
- Customer focused
- Team Player
- Eager to learn
- Monthly salary based on candidate knowledge and experience.
- In-hospital medical insurance with yearly preventative check-up.
- Weekly company lunch.
- Yearly bonus based on personal and company performance.
The main responsibilities of the First Level Support team are as follows:
- Receive support requests from customers via the ticketing system, email, or phone.
- Resolve customer support requests remotely or on-site, in a timely manner, with the assistance of the rest of the technical team, if required.
- Escalate issues to First Level Support team leader and technical team engineers, if unable to resolve issues quickly.
- Delivery, setup and configuration of hardware.
- Installation and configuration of software.
- Cabling and mounting of equipment.
- Technical documentation.
- Make sure the ticketing system is kept up to date.
- Make sure customers are satisfied with our responses and resolution of their requests.